Full Professor (Professora Catedrática)
Full Professor of the School of Arts and Humanities of the University of Lisbon, she was the Director of the Area of Literature, Arts and Cultures of the same School between February 2011 and December 2013. She was the General Director of the Book and Libraries (Ministry of Culture) between April 2007 and November 2009. She is a collaborator of the Center for Classical Studies (U.Lisboa) and the Center for Portuguese Studies (U.Coimbra). She is also the Coordinator of the research project Textualidades, of group MORPHE.
Main areas of research
- Portuguese Literature from the 19th to the 21st centuries;
- Autobiographical Literature;
- Copyright-Free Textual Criticism
- Relations between Literature and Arts.
- 2013. (Consultor and Biobibliography author). “Relâmpago“, Revista de poesia, nº 31-32. Irene Lisboa.
- 2013. (Ed. with Maria Cristina Pimentel). A Literatura e os Clássicos – Os clássicos e a literatura – Uma (re)visão da literatura portuguesa das origens à contemporaneidade. Lisboa: Campo da Comunicação.
- 2011. O secreto e o real – Ensaios sobre Literatura Portuguesa.
- 2010. (with Teresa Amado). Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen – Uma vida de poeta. Lisboa: Editorial Caminho.
- 2008. (Ed. with Carina Infante do Carmo). Escrever a Vida – Verdade e Ficção.
- 2007. (Ed. with Kelly Basílio, Mário Jorge Torres Silva e Teresa Amado). Concerto das Artes.
- 2007. (Ed. with Helena Carvalhão Buescu). Cesário Verde – Visões de artista.
Some publications are available in the repository of the University of Lisbon.